Friday, January 15, 2010

Wedding Plans...

So, I think every engaged person planning a wedding, at some point says, "Do I really have to do all of this?" Social norms dictates yes. So ahead we plunge, knowing it will all be worth it, and sometime in the near future it will be all over, and life with that special someone can begin. This is about where I am now, but, LUCKILY, most of the wedding things are done! Just some loose ends to tie up and all will be well!

The best thing for me, though, is the AMAZING man I am about to marry. He is constantly asking what he can do to help, and doing all sorts of things for me. I am the luckiest girl in the world! The other night, we had just booked a caterer, and decided on a location for the reception. Then all of the other things I had to do came to mind. The cake, the dresses, the favors... the list went on and on. But, being the WONDERFUL man he is, Ben spent the night calming me down, and reassuring me that everything was going to be alright. No matter what happened, our wedding was going to be the best, and it would be a perfect way to kick off our new life together.

No comments: